Monday, February 9, 2009

Heartbroken..............


So, I am totally torn! That adorable puppy I introduced you all to, is now no longer ours! At least for the time being. So, we got Tazzy about a month ago and she has been sick ever since! We were going crazy and spent way too much money at the vet for her to not be getting better. We were working with the breeder and she gave us the option to return the puppy.




So, after much debate, we figured it was best. Kyle was stressing everyday and it wasn't helping his health. So, today I am all alone and sad that I don't have the puppy to keep me happy. We are going to see how the puppy is in a couple weeks and decide if we want to try again. I don't know what to do!!! She is so cute and fun, but also a ton of work. What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. I can't say because I am not an animal lover . But that stinks that you had to do that. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete